Adult Forum takes place most Sundays (excluding church and public holidays) at 9:15 am to 10:15 am in the Parish Library.
Starting this Sunday for five weeks we will do a “Renewal” of confirmation knowledge based on the information of the up-coming course for Youth Formation which begins in September. These sessions will be facilitated by Phyllis Kraft and Ryan Michaels.
- June 9 – What is my connection to God, the Church, my family, the world? How do I deal with these connections practically?
- June 16 – What is my “Center”? What are my “gods”? How is my daily behavior motivated?
- June 23 – Decisions! Decisions! Who makes them? How do I deal with the consequences of my own decisions, and those of others
- June 30 – What is Faith? Is it what I have been taught to believe or is it something more?
- July 7 – “Seeing” beyond what we can see. How do we believe in “all things seen and unseen”?